The Healing Power of Mindful Living has been developed by Cindy Wolk-Weiss to offer Mindfulness Meditation programs to corporations and groups adapted for a program that suits your needs.
Cindy completed professional training in Mindfulness Meditation in 1993 under the direction of Dr. Jon Kabat-Zinn, Founder and past director of the Center for Mindfulness at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center. She continues to study under mindfulness based meditation teachers and has an ongoing meditation and yoga practice.
Contact Cindy to discover how you can bring Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction to your corporation.
Benefits specific to work are:
- Improves communication and decision making
- Increased ability to manage stressful situations
- Face change, loss and challenges with greater ease
- Increased productivity and creativity.
Participants will receive:
- Guided instruction in mindfulness and meditation practices
- Gentle mindful movement
- Group dialogue and discussions aimed at enhancing awareness in everyday life
- Daily home assignments
· Two practice CDs and a practice manual
Mindfulness Meditation is a six week course designed to teach participants mindfulness skills that enhance communication, self-care, concentration and productivity. Participants will learn several guided meditations, practical applications on bringing mindfulness to everyday life and tools to deal with stress reactivity, coping and overall sense of well-being. It is suggested that participants create time each day to practice with a meditation CD provided.
Business leaders today are asked to perform and thrive in an environment that changes quicker than ever before. Leaders now need to move beyond familiar ways of seeing the world and expand into new ways of listening, responding and innovating. Creativity can be cultivated through the practice of mindfulness. Cultivating focused attention and awareness through mindfulness can provide a new way for leaders and their workforce to live all aspects of their lives with a greater sense of connection, openness and balance.
Some benefits of Mindfulness Meditation
· Enhances focus and attention
· Increases self-awareness and compassion for others (increased emotional intelligence)
· Stress reduction
· Increased clarity of mind